Forum Suggestion - Cancel Upload

Not a game suggestion, but one for the forums. I'm not sure where to put it other than here...

When you upload a file when posting a message, could you have a little button there that allows you to cancel the file upload? Say if you added the wrong thing?

Banished has a really annoying habit of saving screenshots as .bmp every now and then instead of .jpg, and if I go to upload one of those it takes a long time because they are so big. But I have to wait for it to upload then trash it and upload the jpg.

I bet anyone with the hint of a good internet has never had to wait for a picture to upload, but unfortunately on my snail band it takes a long time when it is a 3mb bmp!

Cheers

Quote:
6 hours ago, Necora said:

upload a file when posting a message

Hmmm... have you tried to just back out from an upload by using browser back - not sure, but that might stop the upload (just copy any text you have already written first).

And yeah, I agree - posting PNG or BMP images has no visible advantage on web formats, only gives us unbelievably fat and slow-loading posts... (sez another one with shady internet) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />