Economy breaking structures in 1.7

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8101-freedom/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8101" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8101-freedom/">@Freedom</a> thank you for all of that [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  Those images look great, and took a great deal of time [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I know Necora did a great deal of work on the Thatch/Flora mods getting them compatible with each other (and Flax), and I know each of the WoB team are working to have <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> & WoB mods use the same Flags etc, but it seems that Charcoal may have been one that 'got away'.  It also actually helps me a little as well.

I keep bugging out with EB Glass Works and not accepting coal (charcoal is ok), and you've given me a hint now on where to look next to bug fix as EB & I can't figure out the cause for it and it's been dogging me for a while, haha!!  

You've also given me another project to think about, lol. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  

Thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Quote:
1 minute ago, stiles said:

very good explanation. i'm still trying to get used to storage. what can i store here and there and which market will move it closer to processors.by the timewe figure it out it will probably change agin.LOL. the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> is a monster to itself with so many mods pressed togerther.

indeed the sheer variety of mods and possibilities can be daunting. <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8101-freedom/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8101" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8101-freedom/">@Freedom</a> 's explanation and illustrations are (i think) an excellent way to understand how different mods affect Journey, depending on order.

now MegaMod is fantastic and by far my favorite mod to supplement Journey, because it just provides so much for so little effort on my part. i know there are components of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> that have updated, or will update, after the game developer made changes to flags... and many of these are available as stand alone mods outside <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, until such time as <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> itself is updated. i think the folks involved in updating <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, contributors and creators, and everyone else who helps out, have given so much of themselves. i am very grateful.

banished is my favorite game, i play it more often than any other. i enjoy the content i have now more than enough to wait patiently for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> to update and incorporate recent changes and additional contributions. and the community here is a valuable and enjoyable part of my banished experience, you guys are great.

thanks to all!

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> I really do like the Maritimes sets from <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a> who plainly points out coding challenges with charcoal between Maritimes and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> implementations. And I did verify that only Sherbrooke & Pine Set are at odds with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, the others including the flax/flora patches are fine. Haven't included the thatch one yet, but by the description I would guess it's good too.

Good luck hunting down the glassworks issue!!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8733" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8733-buildhappy/">@BuildHappy</a> Like you, Banished is by far my favorite game. I've found very few conflicts when adding mods along/atop the fabulous <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Those few I've worked around/ignored and none caused crashes. But - but the new experiences and gameplay keep Banished ever fresh, new and engaging. 

I can confirm <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8101-freedom/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8101" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8101-freedom/">@Freedom</a> findings on the clash of flags with regard to Charcoal. I had this happen when I added a heap of new mods recently. My "Fix" was to raise <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.75 higher up the mod load order.