Economy breaking structures in 1.7

And here I was, wishing that the animal pens dropped more leather. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

So what you're saying is we should limit pens to 1 of each.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
16 minutes ago, ShockPuppet said:

So what you're saying is we should limit pens to 1 of each.

[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

meep ....  no ...  ugh!

The pens should require some sort of input of food. Maybe grain. As you couldn't possibly feed the animals on such a tiny block of land. 

That's a good idea. Grain (but which one? or should they use Red's fodder instead?) and also water. Would make a good override mod for those who like realism. Plus it would be a good use for water, which doesn't have a lot of uses at present.  <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> could you please mod this? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

te fodder and perfume use water like craxy now. there is also more leather products by EB. i agree these pens can be overused.i only use them in like a fort setting where it is limited for space. thatch has different options coming in the next update.i would like to see RED expand the fodder to a dairy barn to produce milk and fertilizer.i think a combination of thatch and fodder and mayb a grain might be a good option for  a future fodder field mod.i do know at the moment RED has his hands full with the <abbr title="New Medieval Town">NMT</abbr> upgrade.

How does red's fodder work?

Red's fodder is basically hay. You can grow fodder in a crop field or you can build the fodder farmer, which is sort of like a grass forester. Red's stables use fodder and water to make fertiliser (manure). Then Red's greenhouse takes fertilizer and water to make food all year round. There is a flowers/perfume production chain in there too. The fodder could easily be used by the animal pens, too.

^^ <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> crew really need to give me all their code LOL

joking of course !

Thanks. That fodder sounds like a good idea.