Apparently there are things to find

What have we stumbled upon here? Did you make a little something something for each map?

[Image: pic_zpsbijmmj46.png]

Historically, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> has always had little "easter eggs" spawning in the forests... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Have you found a "salt rock" yet...?  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]/emoticons/ph34r@2x.png 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" />

PAENG still believes in santa claus too. should we tell him?? i did find domsticated animals while clearing to build.and i have often found heating oils. those eggs?

Quote:
3 hours ago, Paeng said:

"salt rock"

Yea, found those, knew to look for them since he posted about them, first time ever finding anything out of the ordinary like this though. Can't wait to start a different map now.

Quote:
12 hours ago, PredatorBeing said:

What have we stumbled upon here? Did you make a little something something for each map?

i really want to see this in my own game. where is it, pretty please?

Quote:
11 minutes ago, BuildHappy said:

where is it, pretty please?

That is in the Northern Pines starting condition.

Now see if you can find all three.

yes master

Quote:
8 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

Now see if you can find all three.

i'm ready. they just sitting out on the map...? i'm off to look right now! (had my din-dins, did my chores, it's TIME TO PLAY)

Quote:
Just now, BuildHappy said:

they just sitting out on the map

Well... in the Northern Pines map, the one in the screenshot above is just sitting out on the map to find, yes. But the others may not be on the Northern Pines map.

u really trying to confuse us arent u?