oatmeal?

How do I get oatmeal, as in: can I produce this myself, or can I only buy it from the traders? Shockpuppet said I just had to grow oats, but then I don't have oat meal yet.... ehm.... what am I missing here?

also <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>: have you checked out my save game yet? 

is there a mod that makes oatmeal?? there is oat flour,and then cookies.

one of the bakeries needs oat meal for a recipe

The mill from the Colonial House mod has the ability to create Oat Meal.

I did take a quick look at your save game file and I'm really not sure why it's doing that. Almost every free square has a domesticated animal on it (even though it's invisible). I don't understand it.

I have a save game where lots of empty tiles have domesticated animals on them too, I was setting down decorations on land that had previously been clear cut and almost every square I was seeing the crates being collected. I had something like 931 domestic animals stored in barns etc and at 250 a pop in the trading centers it's very economy breaking. The save is using <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 and various other mods from Redketchup, Kid etc.

Quote:
20 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

The mill from the Colonial House mod has the ability to create Oat Meal.

I did take a quick look at your save game file and I'm really not sure why it's doing that. Almost every free square has a domesticated animal on it (even though it's invisible). I don't understand it.

Is that mod incorporated in the MegaMod?

also, regarding your second point: is it possibly because I am using 1.7 and MegaMod together?

EDIT: scratch the first question, I found the mill, thanks!

Using 1.7 and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> shouldn't affect the domesticated animals in the wild. 1.7 should just override anything that would mess with it.

I think I need to take a close look at the re spawn numbers.