Adding Seeds? (Cheat)

Is there anyway to add a seed or two to my crop list? I went with the shipwrecked - hard start and would like to add in just a choice seed or two. I don't want to activate them all with the debug tool as I like saving up and buying all (read:most) my seeds. 

TIA! 

Not that I know of.  You could use DeBug to build a Rice Planter for no cost, tucking it on the shore of a big river if a lake isn't available.  Then turn off DeBug and force yourself not to turn it on again.  That will give you the grain you are missing in everyone's diet.  

Quote:
6 hours ago, estherhb said:

Not that I know of.  You could use DeBug to build a Rice Planter for no cost, tucking it on the shore of a big river if a lake isn't available.  Then turn off DeBug and force yourself not to turn it on again.  That will give you the grain you are missing in everyone's diet.  

After all, if you can scrounge for food, why can't you grow it?  That's always irked me a little, I can get a gatherer to find a grain etc, but for some reason my Bannies can't culture it???  

Silly Bannies ....  

i agree with QUERY. it would make sence if you can find berry bushes youu could transplant some .same with apples. a greenhouse that takes various wild foods and creates a random seed each yr would be nice.even if we give up 10% of the gatherers food per year the payoff with the seeds would be good in the long term. not sure we should add the flas and oat seeds this way but many others could be.