171(1.0.6) Seamstress Guild - Leather Coats from Firewood

A case of The Emperor's New... Shingles?

The tailors in my town have been petitioning me for years to permit a Seamstress's guild to get the suffragettes out from under their feet. Against my better judgement, I capitulated and ordered the construction of a place the girls can call their own. The loudest and least-pleasant among them put up a sign out front claiming to offer Leather Coats in addition to other finery. The darndest thing though is that on their list of requirements, they demanded only Firewood and Currency. Suspecting they intended to run a cat house, I had my people pay attention over this past year. There's been a lot of activity with absolutely nothing to show. No firewood collected, no coats delivered, and no "happy customers". I'm really quite perplexed. Perhaps you could send some inquisitors to take a look? I dread to think that they're practicing witchcraft in my town, but I must concede the possibility.

tl;dr

Created a Seamstress Guild. Product list includes Leather Coats made from (10) Firewood. Let it run for a year. No firewood delivered, No coats produced. Didn't try the finery as I have neither silver nor gold.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12055-xenoflot/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12055" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12055-xenoflot/">@xenoflot</a>This post made my day![img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Yes, there is a tiny bug in the seamstress guild where it asks for firewood, but then it's not allowed to store fire wood in its inventory.