Some new mods from Red Ketchup

For those here that aren't members of Word of Banished, I'd strongly recommend joining that group. There's a small but interesting collection of mods there that aren't found elsewhere and Red Ketchup has released two more that are rather impressive [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

The first is Training Camp and it has wood palisade sections to make defensive walls, hunters watchtowers for collecting food and skins (including some new types not found elsewhere and work with Red's Wood Butcher mod), some deco pieces of armour stands, archery targets, training dummies and banners, new mouses... err, houses (tents) and ghost sheds (that will fit over small stockpiles), a field hospital (large tent) and some others. Found here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=178

The second is Creepy Cemetery and is essentially a collection of wall pieces to surround the fenceless cemeteries found in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. It also has a small crypt as a ghost deco. Obviously the wall sections can be used anywhere and they'll look great in any "upper class" part of town for example. Can be found here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=179

Quick update to mention that Red's Creepy Cemetery mod includes a fenceless cemetery as well as the normal fenced cemetery (although obviously using his new fence!)

Note the location of the mod in the toolbar (under Town Services)

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/589d3d3d3150b_RKCemetery.jpg.18b61d2ebbea036ffc2b70d07f46b05b.jpg" data-fileid="1272">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/589d3d3d8d591_RKCemetery.thumb.jpg.346a2d423fdf8e12901e6e6ab6de7e1a.jpg[/img]</a>

I played a short session with the training camp, see some images here...  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

He is very clever and talented man. I use a lot of mods @ Redketchup, are well developed and make the players a lot of fun. My heart rejoices greatly for each new mod release fantastic @ RedKetchup. Thank you for the beautiful mods[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

kevin you got too many weird icons.lol

Quote:
4 minutes ago, stiles said:

kevin you got too many weird icons.lol

Haha! Yeah I have a ton of mods installed that I regularly use. I like the range of options the various mods give me.

i have about 80 now. i see you are running the fountain,that's partly why they look weird. i opted for the lite version. what's the 3rd 1 over with the wings and the 1 between the cityhalls and the school?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> The one that looks like wings is the Smuggler's Cave mod, the icon is a pirate wearing a hat. Found here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=158

The other one is the NanashiXiMoai mod, it gives you some Easter Island/Rapa Nui statues, they provide happiness. Found here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=827.0

A better view of my toolbar [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/589e8501be0b7_RKCemeteryToolbar-lge.jpg.7ac8779e985a6d19f47da93c05e53a0f.jpg" data-fileid="1278">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/589e8501de09c_RKCemeteryToolbar-lge.thumb.jpg.730b01e5b3ed522e42b44b1a9a107759.jpg[/img]</a>

cool,thank you. we all have different 1's.now that i can see i'll probly ask more.lol that was one thing i didn't like to the fountain mod,the icon change. why i opted for the lite version.

Loving the smuggler's cave so much! It is absolutely glorious!

Best used right next to a bunch of taverns, to make a loop. Pirates smuggle ale, i.e. for pear, brewers make ale from pears. Brewers use 30 fruit for 10 ale, pirates use 7 ale (21 fruit) to smuggle for 65 fruit. So a loop uses 21 fruits and yields 44 fruit extra. 200% return.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_07/20170712135839_1.thumb.jpg.a9c4477ebf1aaff49355d2865b1ae4f6.jpg[/img]