Individual tool bar icons for mods

And to be fair, <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> saw that potential before I did so I should not be given any credit for that. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img] for all of you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
1 hour ago, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> I hope so. It will empty the vanilla tool bars, one reason for not doing modular maritimes was that I didn't want to spam them up with a load of fishing stuff, and make things easier to find. It also gives modders the flexibility to organise their own tool bars as they see fit, so they can be done by theme set, or following the vanilla template etc. 

If only my internet was good enough for me to upload today, I'd have the PEI shore set up with this new tool bar. Unfortunately it is too slow and it looks like I might be stuck at home for a few days with the 60 cm of snow we're getting tomorrow.

Us Aussies with 35+C weather would love some snow, I know "the grass is always greener", but I would take some if I could!!

i can't wait to see what you come up with, I'm following the work over on WoB, and am thrilled to watch it all happen, fantastic community spirit!!!

Quote:
23 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

Us Aussies with 35+C weather would love some snow, I know "the grass is always greener", but I would take some if I could!!

i can't wait to see what you come up with, I'm following the work over on WoB, and am thrilled to watch it all happen, fantastic community spirit!!!

lol here.....

we dont say the grass is always greener ^^ we say the snow is always whiter haha

all the snow banks here are already at 6 ft high ^^ we dont know where we can put the snow each time we get 6-10 inchs each time ^^

Quote:
4 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

lol here.....

we dont say the grass is always greener ^^ we say the snow is always whiter haha

all the snow banks here are already at 6 ft high ^^ we dont know where we can put the snow each time we get 6-10 inchs each time ^^

I was going to make a little joke about snow colour, I'll behave [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I would almost crawl over broken glass for some snow here... almost... Currently it's "only" 33C (92F) in my little piece of Australia but the humidity is at 51% or more, down from about 70% earlier today and the cloud cover is widespread, low and almost smothering. Net result is the "I feel like I being baked in an oven" feeling.

I would love to wallow in a snowbank right now! I can deal with the heat, I don't like it but I can put up with it, the humidity however... how I hate humidity [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/5846341c16f5c_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic476.png[/img]

Which is why I have never lived in Queensland [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

if i would have a mobile... i would take a screenshot or 2 ^^

if i leave house and to get to the sidewalk of the road.... i need to pass through walls of snow lol. i am 5'9' tall and i my eyes cant see through , too much snow ^^

it is like i am living inside an igloo lol