Curious question

I'm curious if you can use MegaMod and Colonial Charter, together??

MegaMod includes Colonial Charter; however it is not the current version.  MegaMod is being updated to include 1.71.  In the mean time, you can use both - just be sure to put <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.  You will need a new game.  These are two BIG files and it may slow down load time a lot.

Update:  The new MegaMod is out and includes <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 (and 120 other mods).

Thanks for the Quick reply!

Now at one point I was told to disable <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.6 but that seems impossible to do, I did notice that a lot of files were highlighted in yellow in .006 and it said it wouldnt load them. but I wonder if there are any files in 1.6 that are not in 1.7, that would create an issue.  How do you disable them in the mega mod? I'm clueless

If you have a separate <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.6, you should disable it when using MegaMod.  When you load Banished, you can choose which mods you want to use by putting an X next to it. To disable a mod, you click again to make the X disappear.

MegaMod 0.07 is now available and it includes Colonial Charter 1.71.  If you wish to play with this version, you should disable all other MegaMods or CCs.  

After you disable those mods in Banished and enable the new mod, you should exit Banished completely. Then return to start a game. It keeps you from crashing on exit.   It's also a good idea to go to your Banished > WinData folder and delete the old mods.