MegaMod v0.07

The MegaMod v0.07 is available here: http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/72-megamod/

The MegaMod Deco Pack for v0.07 is available here: http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/160-megamod-deco-pack/

To get *everything* you need both. But each file will run perfectly fine on it's own. (Although in the Deco Pack alone you may not have some of the buildings required to produce required resources.)

These downloads are .RAR files. You will need a program like 7zip or WinRar to open them. Don't put the .RAR file into your WinData folder. You need to extract the .PKM and put it in WinData.

• Why is there a separate download?

As I was building this version of MegaMod, I came across a little problem. Whenever I would compile a mod that was larger than 2GB, the game wouldn't load. I could load several mods that, combined, are more than 2GB, but it would never load a single pkm file that was larger than 2GB. It would give a memory allocation error during the game load every time.

So, it needed to be split up somehow. The general idea behind MegaMod was to have it all combined, so this wasn't an easy decision. But until Luke can address this (which he may be working on already), a split version will have to suffice.

• What is in the second mod?

The entire MegaMod Decorations Toolbar is included in this mod. It is not in the mod titled MegaMod. To get everything, you need both of these MegaMod mods.

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" data-fileid="1314" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/MegaModList.jpg.063c33dd5d2162fd15fdd91fba701500.jpg">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/MegaModList.thumb.jpg.906aded85e8c37282956530c98d92aae.jpg[/img]</a>

Oh, and a little changelog:

Changelog 0.07

Added Smuggler's Cave v1.0 by RedKetchup

Added Plymouth House v1.0 by RedKetchup

Added Christmas Mod v1.0 by Kid & Discrepancy (this mod includes Christmas Tree by Discrepancy)

Added Styth Tower v2.1 by Discrepancy

Added Red Looking Creamery v1.1 by RedKetchup

Added Washing Mod v1.0 by Kid

Added Vegetable Garden v1.0 by Kid

Added Mexican Fantasy v1.0 by Kid

Added Decorative Crates v1.0 by Kid

Added Gift Shop v1.0 by Kid

Added Violet Crop 1.0 by Idle Work Team

Added Camellia Crop 1.0 by Idle Work Team

Added Jatropha Integerrima Crop 1.0 by Idle Work Team

Added Rose Crop 1.0 by Idle Work Team

Added Wood Butcher v1.0 by RedKetchup

Added Wild Bees 1.0 by tanypredator

Added iSeeFire 1.0 by RedKetchup

Added Storage Crates 1.0 by Kid

Added Small Port 1.0 by Kid

Added Large Port 1.0 by Kid

Added Plimoth Plantation 1.0 by Kid

Added Mother Tree 1.0 by Kid

Added Decoration Wreaths 1.0 by Kid

Added Decorative Plants v4.1 by Kid

Added Narrow Row Houses 1.0 by AzemOcram

Added Firewood Storage v1.0 by RedKetchup

Added Water And Other Decorations v1 by tanypredator

Added Training Camp v1.0 by RedKetchup

Added Wood Butcher v1.0 by RedKetchup

Added Work Place v1.0 by Kid

Added Creepy Cemetery v1.0 by RedKetchup

Updated DS Tunnel Mine to v2.1

Updated Exotic Plants to v2

Updated Tiny to v1.1

Updated DS Small Village to "pre_v2_beta11"

Updated Colonial Houses to v5.3

Updated MarketBBQ to v3.1

Updated MarketSoup to v1.1

Updated Choo Choo to v2.0

a very little typo [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Added Wood Butcher v1.0 by Wood Butcher

Thats a truck load of work, @Kralyerg !!!!

Congratulations !!! you have a angelic patience [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Where is this infamous wood butcher? I looked around and couldn't find anything.

Not even a wool butcher if that was what was meant to be typed.

Thank you so much!

Quote:
4 hours ago, Barraca said:

Where is this infamous wood butcher? I looked around and couldn't find anything.

Not even a wool butcher if that was what was meant to be typed.

wood butcher stands for a wooden replacement for the Medieval Butcher of Medieval Town. It has been requested by people in order to get a "wood" looking replacement instead the "stone" looking one. Here a screenshot of it:

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/preview.jpg.fcd7d6e4666393c86427a393e62677b0.jpg[/img]

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>: I salute you, sir! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png[/img]/emoticons/laugh@2x.png 2x" title="xD" width="20" />

Oh wowser! Sounds good.

Will <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.7 be uploaded to Steam like 0.6 was?

Quote:
3 minutes ago, aantono said:

Will <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.7 be uploaded to Steam like 0.6 was?

Eventually - there are a few things that need to be fixed first.

the new Beta 1.0.7 has arrived !

will the new Custom0..9 flags will  be integrated in Megamod in 0.07 steam version or only in 0.08 ?