Banished update today on Steam

Hi all, I'm sure some people know already but I just logged onto Steam and found a 68Meg update for Banished to version 1.0.7

For non-Steam users, the update can be found at Shining Rock's website here http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/

EDIT: one hour later and I remembered that I should have mentioned that there's also a new version of the mod makers kit available from the Shining Rock website.

That was quick. Now if we have new limits/flags the fun should really begin.

I hope the update won't kill my current game.

EDIT: Nope... no update for me. It's an optional beta.

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2413" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2413-elemental/">@elemental</a>, I opted in for the Beta version of Banished through Steam so it wasn't optional for me, however I have opened one of my saved games (from game version 1.0.6) and run it for about 20 minutes now without any problems whatsoever. I am going to make a big assumption and say that most people probably will not have any problems at all with playing saves from the earlier game build.

Looks like the modkit has been updated to allow for the 10 new flags. To use it, you need Banished 1.0.7 too. There shouldn't be a problem running your old game until mods start using the new flags. But - as with any "beta", there's a reason it's called "beta" [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Following with anticipation [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />