Journey 1.7 and Megamod 0.06

How do I get these to work together?  I see on youtube that people have them both working, but I cannot seem to get them to load together.  Yes, I am starting a new game, and have all other mods disabled.  Is there something else in the settings I have to change?  Thanks for any advice.

pick up the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 !!! <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 is included inside, so you dont have to load it twice.

Correct me if I'm wrong you other bannies - but you also need the latest Banish patch beta for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07. It was just released and you can download it here: http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/2017-...-0-7-beta/

No. Using the beta Banished gives you bugs with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.7 or <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.6. Certainly don't combine <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> since <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

You need Banished 1.0.6 or 1.0.7 beta right now.  When we implement the new flags/limits that are available to modders in 1.0.7, you will (I'm guessing) need the beta so they work properly - we'll let you know!

The current version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 were made with the 1.0.6 modkit. You don't need the banished 1.0.7 beta to play them. (All these version numbers are confusingly similar, I know.)

When you're enabling mods in your mod list in game, it should tell you what version of the game it's for. If memory serves, it's on the lower left corner, near the mods icon. Both <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> should say 1.0.6 there, even if you're running the 1.0.7 game.

This weekend I'm going to start work on updating <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for using the new 1.0.7 beta. So future updates will need 1.0.7, but presently 1.0.6 is fine.

I am playing Banished 1.0.7 beta via Steam, so I would think that the latest version of the mods would automatically be uploaded there, wouldn't they? (As long as you continue to be subscribed?)

It looks like only <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.06 is on Steam right now, though, so I will download the 0.07 patch as mentioned above and unclick the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 mod next time I load the game.  On second thought, I will just wait for a bit with the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, as I am still not sure I fully understand how they are tied together.  I will just continue playing with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.0.7 beta for the time being.

Thanks for the feedback!

ST