nomads?

I am using the newest MegaMod version. What is needed to be able to receive nomads now?

In vanilla, you needed a town hall, a trading post, a market and 8 citizens.  However, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> dropped the market requirement so our Town Hall and Colonial Town Hall only need a regular Trading Post (not a smaller supplier) but no Market (I think there's still a minimum # of citizens but I'm not sure).  However in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, there maybe a dozen other Nomad attracting builds from various mods and I'm not sure what they need, how often Nomads come and how many Nomads they attract. Not all of the mod descriptions at World of Banished provide that information. If I remember right, you don't need any other builds if you use Red Ketchup's Lighthouse, kid1293's Nomad Well or Welcoming Statue or Kralyerg's Mini Town Hall.  

I made the mistake of putting in the lighthouse, the nomad well AND the Mini Town Hall and I got nomads knocking on the door every late Spring and even got them at separate places at the same time.  Nothing like getting 89 nomads one place and 75 another.  It was a madhouse!  I shut my eyes when I turn them down so I don't have to see the disappointment on their faces.

They're like cats - you leave food out and you can't keep them away!