No EB Bakery

I was wondering why embx61 bakery is not include I love the look of it

The old mod wont work anymore with the upgrade to 10.7

I feel it gives a bit more variety for bakeries

Beside that loving all the new game choices[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Ride the Waves of Life .... Go with the Flow

The Old Bakery by embx61 and the Bakery used in <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.6 were made around the same time and by coincidence they used the same model. In <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 and MegaMod, that model was replaced with a new one; however the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.6 Bakery (as well as the one used before that) is still available under Themed Sets>Old Buildings.

In MegaMod 0.07, there are at least 8 Bakeries (including the ones mentioned above): 5 are listed under Food Refining, 2 listed under Themed Sets>Old Buildings and another listed under Themed Sets>Modular Houses! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

you can get the eb bakery back by downloading the original file mod and place it above the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in your mod order.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> and <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="8298" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/8298-stiles/">@stiles</a> found it thanks