Snowing huh?

Strange.   It says no snow but it's currently snowing I'm my town. 

<a class="ipsAttachLink ipsAttachLink_image" href="<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/20170218_030857.jpg.4e3016f68892c199216839f31ee7e12f.jpg" data-fileid="1371">[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_02/20170218_030857.thumb.jpg.5a3f6da23717124e90c802a7b0494cab.jpg[/img]</a>

From what I can tell, there's at least 2 different variables that affect the range of temperatures that any given climate type will generate.  It will snow if the temperature reaches a certain low temperature.  Normally, the Mediterranean climate won't reach that low temperature, but it looks like you got the fluke case where the two different variables coincidentally both decided to be extra low at the same time and hit the magic threshold for snow.  It shouldn't happen regularly.

i think you should blame all the realms around it who never cares about the earth  and has completly disrupted the seasons of your bannies.

Talking about snow in the Med I remember a friend from Israel showing me pictures of snow in Jerusalem. Beautiful pictures, and so I guess it isn't that far fetched! Didn't they have a lot of snow in Greece this year?

Global Warming has caused the North Atlantic Current to change, allowing cold air from the Arctic to move south and change your weather. I watched The Day After Tomorrow yesterday [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

Lol ya.  It only snowed the first winter.  Got down to 32 degrees so just cold enough.  I didn't mind at all just was confused.