2 types of flowers gone?

I'm playing with the megamod 0.7 + megamod deco pack 0.7 and I can't find 2 types of flowers anymore.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=827667305

I'm talking about the yellow and the white ones in the above screenshot. Is it just me or are they really gone?

Those were the daffodils and irises (I think). Those and the flowering trees (dogwood, lilac, etc.) are part of a separate mod that is being worked on by Kralyerg (or will be when he gets through the "to-do" list for <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 and MegaMod).

ok thanks

The textures for those plants were made by me, Kralyerg is doing the coding.

The first batch of plants that you saw in megamod were the first test versions - not a final release. A new batch with more plants is being worked on but isn't ready yet. I'm guessing Kral left the old ones out so it's easier to put the new ones in.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="77" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/">@wisco</a> how did you get the ground for the horse arena?  I love your designs!!!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> it could possibly be one of the road mods that adds various different colours and textures? And yes, the horse arena is a great piece of work [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/58462f70003fe_EmojisApplebyKawaiiDarkToxic553.png[/img]

Quote:
17 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="77" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/">@wisco</a> how did you get the ground for the horse arena?  I love your designs!!!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9529" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9529-queryeverything/">@QueryEverything</a> its from the end of roads mod from wintin. this mod is also in the megamod

End of Roads mod can be found here http://banishedinfo.com/mods/view/617-RO...escription

It provides a lot of new textured & coloured roads. I found some of them to be too glossy or too bright (so that they contrasted too much with the background) but others look really good (some of the stone roads specifically).

Oh, I have that road pack and I occasionally use roads from it, I need to play around with it some more I think. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thank you both <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="77" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/77-wisco/">@wisco</a> & <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="314" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/314-kevinthecynic/">@KevinTheCynic</a> [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

There is also this one, by Kralyerg:

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/file/25-grassy-roads/