Fatal Access crash, Banished 1.07

Hi, im using the MEgamod 0.07 with Banished 1.07. Is that why it's crashing? If I play with no mods on it's fine.

As explained by Kralyerg, 

<p style="margin-top:0px;color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">
This isn't a problem with <abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> specifically, but of large mods in general. There's nothing we can do inside the mod to fix it, but you can fix it very easily yourself.

<p style="color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">
1) Go into your mod menu and select which mods you want to use.

<p style="color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">
2) Allow the game to refresh the list when you click OK.

3) Exit Banished completely.

4) Relaunch the game.

5) All your desired mods will now already be selected and you can start your new game. It shouldn't crash when you quit anymore.

<p style="margin-bottom:0px;color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">
It's that step 3 that seems to be the important one.

Hey recently had the same crash with just Journey 1.71 and a few other mods, are you playing the lama map? if so do you have and adventurer assigned? if so try firing him and see if it continues to crash, I did and i haven't had a crash since, also if this is a common issue could you wonderful devs look into this area please? =P

I've never heard of the Adventurer causing a crash. Are you playing with Banished 1.0.6 (or 1.0.7 is OK too)?

1.0.6 version of banished, i did try a whole list of other things, deleting reg, that tradefix, disable all bar <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, different renders, and a post from another forum came up with adventurer had bugged gave it a ago and no crash since

Quote:
10 hours ago, estherhb said:

As explained by Kralyerg, 

<p style="margin-top:0px;color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">
This isn't a problem with <abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> specifically, but of large mods in general. There's nothing we can do inside the mod to fix it, but you can fix it very easily yourself.

1) Go into your mod menu and select which mods you want to use.

2) Allow the game to refresh the list when you click OK.

3) Exit Banished completely.

4) Relaunch the game.

5) All your desired mods will now already be selected and you can start your new game. It shouldn't crash when you quit anymore.

<p style="margin-bottom:0px;color:rgb(39,42,52);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);">
It's that step 3 that seems to be the important one.

It doesnt work, i still have the fatal access crash.

It crashes when I generate a map with the MegaMod on. Im playing Native American mode.

not sure if u need the dump file but here you go

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1380">crash.dmp</a>

I am also having this problem when generating a new map with the megamod on. I am only using the megamod and the compatability mod. Are there any known fixes?

Delete the Compatibility mod (it isn't needed for MM8) and make sure you are using Banished 1.0.7 Build 170910. Are you using any other mods?