MM or CCJ?

Hi to all! I am in need of a bit of advice. I am still playing 1.0.4 version of Banished (with CCNF), and if or when I update to 1.0.6 I am not sure wether to download <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 107 or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. It would seem that <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> already contains <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but would it be better ( more stable gameplay ) to use <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> alone or to go for standalone <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Journey? Any input is appreaciated :-)

And, of course, all thanks to developers!

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12796-azerti/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="12796" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/12796-azerti/">@azerti</a> this question comes down to personal preference.

When running <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> you don't need <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> contains <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

If you want <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, but are unsure of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, you can run <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> by itself then add other smaller mods as you want to. 

I run <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> with additional mods, that aren't in the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> pack, but I know other players that can't run <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> due to their system, so they use <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and choose other companion mods. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Thanks Artisan!