Paths & Clearance

Hi

I was wondering about whether there was any chance of having curved paths, or if not feasible 45 degree paths. The people in the game usually walk off path at a 45 degree angle if the place they are going is quite a way away. You can build jagged paths but dont look very real in the game.

The other thing was when you flatten a mountain or fill in a lake. The ground looks terrible and was wondering if either the flat ground could 'grow' grass similat to trees and plants, or there was a way we could cover it with grass, similar to laying down a path or the stock piles but still build on it?

What do you think?

I would really like to see the terraforming become more 'natural' with the newly flattened areas.  Also too, the height elevation for buildings mountains would be higher, and of course, be able to make terraces using the terraforming mods - however, this I believe is all hard coded into the game itself, that the developer didn't have the capability to allow for this.

Or, because the flattening mods were made a while back before some of the newer 'tricks' were found. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

There is always hope ....  haha