I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers...

Quote:
4 hours ago, Canemane said:

iciency cause of the games shortcomigs. Game and bannies sometimes act against human logic and theres a lot of aspects you either cant control or would take too much micromanaging. For example sometimes someone dies in a house you built for your forester/hunter/gatherer hub. Someone else takes his work but he could live on other side of map and your efficiency goes way down for some period of time. Theres a lot of examples like this, plus a game can make some very strange decisions sometimes so going too deep for efficiency could sometimes be ineficient itself [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Pathing is a bit odd, I had a fire recently and fortunately because I thought about it ahead of time I set up wells.  It was near the river, but there was a well halfway between the river and the fire, what did they do? Yup, ignored the well and just went to the river.  Watching this kind of thing makes you want to throw stuff at the screen.  lol

I've been slowly rearranging things in the town now, specifically where my fields/orchards/pastures are, adding closer housing and such. I'm coming to the conclusion that markets are VERY important and wish I could put more than 3 workers in the smaller ones.  I've just been letting them overlap a bit.  I thought I read somewhere that the traders can carry more than the market workers, this seems stupid since they should both be using the same kind of wheelbarrels to tote stuff around.  The game is great, just a few nagging pet peeves. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers... - by Bro - 02-23-2017, 06:02 PM