I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers...

Not really sure what you mean with min/max, i asume you mean most whats most efficient work a bannie can do.

Like in vanila miners and foresters produce barely enough to feed them while choppers make a ton of value, more then 20 times a miner makes.

In <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> there is stackburner that makes charcoal from wood and makes ridiculus amount of value ( so overpowerd imho that it feals like cheating). Also now there are ocupations that even make negative value. Check out this site http://www.silisoftware.com/tools/banish...l-charter/ they have a lot of info on most buildings and their output. Its not up to date but its pretty good info for most stuff.

Havent played much of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> yet, but as i can tell its not so much balanced cause of so many different mods, but for me thats life like and fun.

Heres a few occupations that make about 800-1200 of value if placed right, which is great, and that dont have a large footprint. Hunter, gatherer, reed farm, rice planter, tailors, butchers, bee shelter, curing barn...

Most ocupations are part of some production chain so while not beeing profitable on there own make vaalue in a chain. One example that bugs me is Cooper which produces barrels and barely makes any value while also making too small quantity of barrels imho. But with quay fisherman and smokehouse there is nice value in that chain. But if you skip barel making and just buy them from traders there is even more value.

I still havent played enugh of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> to check all it has to offer so i probably missed something.

Messages In This Thread
I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers... - by Canemane - 02-21-2017, 12:25 PM