I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers...

Quote:
10 hours ago, elemental said:

The early let's plays (back from 3 years ago when the game was just released) were more min/max than anything else. But unfortunately the players that I saw weren't really that good at it. The other thing is there are no mods in those early games.

I didn't watch that many so there might well be some good min/max games out there. Try looking at the older stuff if you haven't already.

I just need to understand some of the underlying mechanics that I don't have yet.  I was just hoping to find a good youtube video on it as well.  I can figure the min/max of it myself once I understand the backbone of it.  Like, if I make a bundling shed and use reeds and then turn that into fuel, will homes use that instead of firewood if there is enough available?   <--- my idea being that I'd rather sell the firewood than use it for fuel in the early game at least.  In the past I've always just collected so many logs and bought them from traders to convert into firewood and that's how I bought most of my seeds/cattle etc.  I'm just looking to do a new town with the most efficiency I can. 

Messages In This Thread
I've watched a lot of Banished YouTubers... - by Bro - 02-21-2017, 01:22 AM