MegaMod - Bugs

Hi! first of all thx for all the work done in assembling the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

I was playing a bit and notice that the scale of houses from Mexican fantasy during the last contruction phase is out of porpotion, the constructing building appears oversized.

There is already na image of this in the gallery by QE.

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/gallery/image/70-weird-glitch-graphics-screenshot50png/&do=embed"></iframe>

I don't know if this is already a bug on kids mod or olny in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

Thx

I actually noticed this bug reappeared, I'm not sure how or why, it was only a temp map, so didn't investigate too far. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

From what I had understood about modding Banished, the buildings have a set of models reflecting the several steps of construction, the error seams to be on the step just before the building is finished, that's why you see a huge building in the map and then it disapears because construction is finished.

It looks like a scale parameter is incorrect.

But it happens all the time a 3rd floor is build, no matter the color.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> - is this something kid1293 needs to fix?

Well, technically I could fix it myself. But it is a bug from the Mexican fantasy mod itself.

Not sure if there's going to be another release of MegaMod for 1.0.6.

I'm working right now to update <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> for 1.0.7, and many of the other modders are doing the same, as well as using the new modders toolbar that necora did. So a 1.0.7 version of MegaMod will need a big overhaul to work correctly again.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5782" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5782-kid1293/">@kid1293</a> has updated Mexican Fantasy for 1.07, will test in the next few days, see if the bug happens again. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Here is the link to the latest release [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?act...w;down=227

Hi Guys. I was able to do "testing" ( I was playing")  this weekend, and I found a few strange things: (using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> + <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco + <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 + <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 1.07 Patch all lasted versions)

1. Some trader just want to sell me 1000 units of nothing at a cost of 1, there was no name on the item and no icon.it happen on a Small General Trader by Kid.

2. The other strange thing, is related with livestock for trade by BL team, both Trade Beef Cows and Trade Deer Pastures are producing Trade Horse (they are listed has diferente trade horses).

Case #2 seams a problema of string name, #1 it seems tricky if I get that situations again i will try to find some more info.

If you guys need some Help, private msg me, I'm a programmer (but no 2d/3d modeling just puré code) , maybe i can Help.