MM and CC Crash Banished and sometimes my Macbook when I attempt to turn them on

Hey guys I'm unable to run <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> on Winewrapped version of Banished. Everything else works great: I've loaded the mods into the WinData folder and I'm able to toggle the X to turn them on but once I go to reload the Banished start Menu my screen goes black for about 90 seconds before giving me an error message and crashing the game. When I try to relaunch banished my entire computer restarts.

I've tried loading one at a time, removing one from the WinData folder and then the other but nothing seems to work.

I understand that since I'm running this on a Mac that makes things more complicated. I have a mid 2014 MacOS Sierra and I'm using the PaulTheTall wrapper. 

Is my computer just unable to handle the size of the mods or is there some way to get them turned on without crashing?

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/1078-fatal-access-crash-banished-107/&do=embed"></iframe>

try the steps explained in this topic

It's a bit of a hassle, but it might help you out

This may defeat the purpose of what you want to achieve, but, how about Parallels?

It's how I run Banished on my Macs.  I haven't tried running it on the Apple side, but there are no ill affects at all when in Parallels. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />