Banished with MM 0.07 crashes

Hi,

maybe somebody here can help me here. My game crashes at the same time and I cannot find out why.

I got a crash.dmp file, but I cannot open it, with any programs you find on the first google page. 

I would really like to find out, why it crashes.

Thanks!

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1410">crash.dmp</a>

Hiya <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6176-therimd/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6176" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6176-therimd/">@TheRimd</a>,

This may help.

Also, along with the below, can you tell us when it crashes?  Is it in a map?  Are you using a map that you have played before updating?  Are you clicking on anything in particular (building, icon etc)?

As much information as possible will help the devs. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/1100-megamod-006-crashes-when-quiting/&do=embed&comment=5133&embedComment=5133&embedDo=findComment"></iframe>

I thought it happens when the game saves but it is not true it just freezes.

It just will freeze and the crash notice comes up. I am playing on a DSSV map with Jack and Jill.

But its is all new: new Banished install, new mod download, new everything.

I just use <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> deco and one year is one year. I have not selected any other mods.

When you first load the game, after it's been closed completely, the first load screen there is an "Option" area, a few different things, in it is the ability to disable all mods.

What happens when you disable all mods, let it run, create a new map?

I would try:

1) Disable all mods (from the very first menu)

2) Let the game load fully

3) Make sure all the mods are disabled

4) Start a clean map

5) SAVE the new map

6) QUIT the map

7) EXIT the map

8) Start Banished again

9) Play the map

When you're playing the new map, and when you save (making sure you save as a new 'save', keeping the original map pristine) any changes, what happens?

Have you deleted the old Austosave files?

Once everything is playing without error, then enable <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> & <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> deco

1) Load Banished (as normal)

2) Enable <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> & <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> Deco

3) EXIT Banished

4) Load Banished

5) Load existing map

6) Enable the <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> mods in the saved map (mods won't enable in existing maps)

7) Save the map with a new save file (don't overwrite)

8) I would EXIT here and reload 1 more time, but it's up to you, 

Please let us know how that goes [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

How long should I play the map?

When you very first start a new one, only run it for a few seconds, to see the Bannies move slowly, then save it.

I also save the map straight away before doing anything, that way I have a fresh map if something goes wrong, and I love the map. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

After that, you can leave Autosave running, but I try and remember to do a manual save after every major event, and ALWAYS just before new nomads, before accepting them, I always save then too.