Ships, more ships

Still havent played <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7 so maybe i am asking something thats already there.

I mostly like to build my towns on shores of big lakes and pretend its an ocean shore and build a harbour town. Thers so much great stuff for building a great seaport but thers only two big decorative ships and one of them looks like it could barely fit 10 bannies and a parrot. I would really like more ocean-faring ships and posibly a war frigate to get a true feeling of a triving trade seaport.

Also some ghost rocks that could fit nicely on shores to get a look of a rocky shoreline.

And some ghost cannons that go on top of that big stone walls(from medieval town mod i think).

Yeah, and more ships [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I'm not sure I get the point of this post?

Was it more ships?  I'm sorry I missed that ...

*disclaimer, all in good fun, I do like the idea [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

I think it was more F variety of ships and ghost decorations of coastal rocks that would work on the water edge.

I really want to make the Blue nose as the end of my maritimes mod, but don't even want to start trying to model it yet! I feel like I will enter a dark hole and not see the light of day for a very long time.... so maybe I'll start soon.

At this point I feel what's most needed are rowboats, barges, canal boats etc... of different sizes, shapes and colors  [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />