Colonial Charter 1.72 for Banished 1.0.7

The update for Colonial Charter 1.72 is available HERE

It's a small update as far as content goes. It does fix a few bugs, but the main difference is that it now utilizes the new flags and limits introduced in Banished 1.0.7.

This update does require you to update your game to the 1.0.7 beta in order to use it.

• I don't know if this will be savegame compatible with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71. It probably won't crash your game, but weird things may happen, because almost every buildings has been slightly changed.

• You can probably use <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72 and MegaMod 0.07 together, if you put <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72 on top. Just be aware that <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 has not been updated for 1.0.7 yet, so weird things will probably happen.

New Flags and Limits:

After discussions between RedKetchup, Discrepancy, Kid1293, Necora here is some info on the new flags and limits that we have come up with.  In order to maintain maximum compatibility, we're all going to attempt to use the same basic categories for the new groups.

[Image: R0RK3QF.jpg]

[Image: DnNSDEa.jpg]

[Image: P68eFlI.jpg]

Some other things:

There are specialized stockpiles for: Minerals, Industrial Fuel, Raw Materials, and Construction.

The other new flags will have individual barn storage in the future. For now, they get stored in a regular barn. Also, until the individual barns are available, Dry goods storage and markets will store Textiles, Fabrics, Crafted. Materials market will store Minerals, Industrial fuel, Raw materials, construction.

So please don't clutter up the forum asking for more specialized storage barns. We're working on it. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

One other thing. At present,  the trading posts won't auto purchase things from the new flags. I've sent luke an email about it. I don't know if I tried to implement it incorrectly, or if luke didn't adjust the trading posts when he made the update.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Kralyerg said:

One other thing. At present,  the trading posts won't auto purchase things from the new flags. I've sent luke an email about it. I don't know if I tried to implement it incorrectly, or if luke didn't adjust the trading posts when he made the update.

Bummer. 

Quote:
11 minutes ago, estherhb said:

Bummer

I expect it will be fixed when 1.0.7 comes out of beta. But that may just be wishful thinking on my part. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I have also noticed that the new 1.07 Beta and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72 appear to have a conflict with the Ridiculous Storage mod. It seems with Ridiculous Storage is enabled I am unable and have it picked up at the various land based lumber producers after it is generated. That is without any other mods enabled except <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72, and Ridiculous Storage on top of the new Banished 1.70 Beta with the new flags. 

Anyone else have this issue?

Any mod not made for 1.0.7 will probably have issues with mods that are made for 1.0.7.

Ridiculous storage is high on my list of things I need to work on. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  but I thought it was best to release <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.72 now instead of waiting to update the other mods. <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> is the one that's going to have the most bugs.

There must be quite a few mods that will need to be changed to work with the new flags/limits. On top of that there is the new modular mod toolbar system to play with. Lots of fun for you. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

well, it's great!!!

but now i'm bit confused.

i'm not playng banished for a while, and this is only <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, not mega mod...so what kind of mod should i put with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> without breaking the new flags?

Quote:
46 minutes ago, Diego said:

so what kind of mod should i put with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> without breaking the new flags?

That's a good question.  I would assume that things that have been made for 1.0.7 will be ready to go.

You can see HERE a bunch of the mods made for 1.0.7.

nice, thx

well, for now there is no storage based on new flags....