Some things to know with the new resources (build 1.0.7, CC 1.72)

The regular barn will hold the bonemeal but I was using a small storage building (from a 1.0.6 mod) close to the hunters so the bonemeal was left sitting in the fields until it "decayed". It was too far away from the main storage barns for anyone to collect it.

And yes, this is in reference to the special stockpiles that <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> provides. I got rid of the vanilla stockpile to make room for homes and I never rebuilt it because it's more efficient to use the specialized versions.

As I said above, with the new aspects provided by the new resource flags, it'll take a little bit of time for people to get used to it. It's been very easy to continue old game habits and find a problem because I was still thinking about how it was done in the older Banished build and not realizing that I have to approach it differently now. So yeah, players should not assume that there is something wrong with the new build, new version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> or anything else.

Messages In This Thread
Some things to know with the new resources (build 1.0.7, CC 1.72) - by KevinTheCynic - 02-28-2017, 06:55 AM