Family Tree

Does anyone know of a family tree builder that is simple and easy to use?  I would like to have unlimited ability for generations and number of people!  I have tried some like Familyecho but they have limits on generations or want you to pay for their services.  Any help is appreciated!  

Thank You,   

Mandy

You could try Roots Magic Essentials. 

I will give it a try...  Thank you!

I'm planning to do something similar for my next game and was wondering how others who micro-manage were doing it. When you track births and deaths, do you toggle through all the existing homes or what exactly is your method?

I've been looking for a mod that would at least add an option to skip to the home where the event happened (like a birth for example). Basically the same thing you can do when a trader appears, you can skip directly to the trading post by clicking the button in the notification window. Does anyone know if this would be possible?

Quote:
2 hours ago, Mikkey said:

I've been looking for a mod that would at least add an option to skip to the home where the event happened (like a birth for example). Basically the same thing you can do when a trader appears, you can skip directly to the trading post by clicking the button in the notification window. Does anyone know if this would be possible?

That is a great idea [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />