My dock is burning!

No one can extinguish the fire when the dock is on fire. Everyone is standing in front of a burning building with a bucket! Because of that, my town was destroyed.

This seems to be happening in every building in the dock set.

Please tell me how to save my village.TT

Sorry for your loss [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />  What's left?  (Need to know to make recommendations.)  

ouch. them crazy banis won't use salt water to put out fires......hmm i turn off the disasters so that does not happen. did you have any wells?? i would recommend several. try doing a rain dance?

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13532-boomball/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="13532" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13532-boomball/">@boomball</a> sorry to read about this, I hate fires [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Did you have local wells setup?  And do you have a screenshot of the remains?

It may help give an indication to what happened, as what <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6-estherhb/">@estherhb</a> wrote. 

Good luck on your next build [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 2017. 3. 3. at 1:49 PM, boomball said:

There was only one well in the vicinity. All residents were standing in front of a burning building with a bucket of water. The angry thing was that when the fire was transferred to the 'general building' on the ground, it was immediately taken off. Anyway, the fire burned off the house, the production facilities and the market, and the villagers were killed. I was so heartbroken that I turned off the game, and unfortunately did not leave any screenshots.However, the image of the inhabitants who were gathering and looking at the burning house is stored in my mind! TT

it would be nice to which buildings were burning that aren't being put out by citizens.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> or <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> could this be from not adding a use_ point to a model?

Quote:
3 hours ago, Discrepancy said:

it would be nice to which buildings were burning that aren't being put out by citizens.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> or <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> could this be from not adding a use_ point to a model?

hmmmmm very good question !

thats maybe the case ?? what else as dummy it is lacking ? have some build_00x ?

I've never really tested burning in the past, so I don't know what it might need.

I had a very quick look, and all the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> dock buildings have a use point but some don't have a create. Or maybe I'm remembering it backwards. But they're missing one of them.