1.72 bugs

Is this a new game with this mod list? Nothing was upgraded midgame?

I think a few things have been changed since I started this game, but it was a new game when I put the new version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> in. I'll start a new with that mod list as it is now and see what happens.

Well tonight I found a problem and a bug tied together,  My cart had 60 reeds 10 feathers and a couple of bonemeal.  when I went to take out the cart  they couldn't be removed so the cart is still in my game stuck at 13%.

A while later I set my tailor to make coats she ran out of leather, so I turned the cart back on and set tailoring to making Survival coats, it instantly went to from 10 to 25, but the feathers and reeds are still in the cart?  I don't believe they were anyplace else.  but it appears to be a bug. tied to the none access of these items.

Do you have a barn where the reeds and feathers can be moved?

Tested in a new game with the same mod list, still no furnace fuel under the furnace fuel flag. On the other hand, no problem with reads, feathers and bonemeal getting stuck in carts. Oh, and I tried to start in hard mode and I had no food, firewood or tools in the starter cart, so I guess something in my mods is messing up somewhere, will further test later with just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> to begin.

Quote:
9 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

It works fine for me.

Yep, same here... but I'm rather "conservative" these days, only loading the latest updated mods...

I tested quickly with just <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and it is working fine so now I'm going through a process of elimination to see which of my mods is the cause.

I did some digging around. It's the Blacksmith Tools mod.

It has a copy of the old version of Furnace Fuel in it, so its overriding the new flags.

I was just coming to post that myself after a lot of loading screens this morning. The problem with Bani's starting with no tools and food in hard mode is being caused by the compatabilty mod also. I'm guessing something with flags on the  start up storage cart because with a barn start everything is appearing as normal.

I just did a test with most of my other mods loaded and furnace fuel was still working fine, so yes, blacksmith tools is so far the only culprit (at least in my mods list).

Quote:
15 hours ago, estherhb said:

Do you have a barn where the reeds and feathers can be moved?

um yes its why I posted this.   I have a very sarcastic humor and I so want to let it out here!   its very hard not to,  but you don't know me and I don't know you. your just doing your job, . the feathers and reeds are stuck along with the bonemeal in the cart which is stuck at 13% for quite sometime now.  I have a new game they didn't find any feathers or reeds but the cart is stuck at 0% it has 1 bonemeal in it.  I posted this in both places because i asked a question about the no firewood start. and after I figured out how to start Adam and Eve with no firewood, I updated that comment.  because its very doable. I should of claified  my start,  as I am playing on Hard with Very Harsh selected. or Artic if I'm using the global Climate mod too. So I did not start with a barn I had to get them to build it, which allowed the hunter time to kill a duck and create the issue. And as to myself I started banished very close to its first release. I moved to playing mountain starts as soon as someone said you couldn't do them,  I found them very playable but the poor coding of the AI comes out in the game when you play mountain starts all the time, it doesn't take very long. but they are a challenge and so I thats how I played it allows me to enjoy this game very much.  but its kinda frustrating to say the least, due to the poor AI coding.