When installing CC 1.72 I deleted the Sub folder

When I installed the CC1.72 there was a sub file in the game menu and I deleted it, thinking the game would remake it, but it didn't.  Can I just put it back as an empty file or>  

And where do I place Cold Realism in regards to your mod. if I place it before I get the cold realism choices, if I place it after i get the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> choices, but I can't seem to get both.  I'm not sure it works when it is placed after <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> but I do like your very harsh start. just not without wood, playing Adam and Eve gets very dicey, at the start, rather i can get a chopper down and enough wood cut. I managed it last time.

The .sub file is just the Steam subscription file. The game doesn't care if it's there or not.

For Cold Realism to work, it would have to be above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  I don't know what kind of options it has, but you can't get starting options from two different mods at the same time. Only the mod that is above will show its options.

Thanks for the reply, it turns out that CR is better after i install CC1,73 and MegaMod. 007,  it goes here,  works fine, you just don't get the start choices, but I'd rather have <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7? start choices. But yiou can certainly tell CR is running.