new foods gatherer....

I put in a new foods gatherer, but it doesn't seem to work.... I'm on Banished 1.0.7 and the latest MegaMod

Quote:
On 05/03/2017 at 1:44 AM, Sabouma said:

I put in a new foods gatherer, but it doesn't seem to work.... I'm on Banished 1.0.7 and the latest MegaMod

Yup me too and the flax gatherer and wild honey seeker don't seem to work either. I'm on normal Banished not the new beta with new <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. Tried various load orders and tons of maps can't get them to work at all

Current load order is <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> then <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> deco pack then CCJ 1.71 is this correct? When I tried with CCJ1.72 I kept getting blank spots in inventories and gatherers inventories....would give an amount but not what it was! So no clue what was in the barn for some items

If you're using the normal Banished, which is 1.0.6, then <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72 won't work correctly for you. It was made for the 1.0.7 beta. I'm surprised it works at all.

And if you're using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07, then you don't need C 1.71 at all, because it's included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

But this would have nothing to do with the new foods gatherer not working.

I'm not getting it to work either, and I don't have the Flax or Wild Honey.

I put it down to I was using Maritimes with it's own Flax & Hemp, but, now I'm not so sure.

I'm running all updated mods, on <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> All the Wild Things map.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Kralyerg said:

If you're using the normal Banished, which is 1.0.6, then <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72 won't work correctly for you. It was made for the 1.0.7 beta. I'm surprised it works at all.

And if you're using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07, then you don't need C 1.71 at all, because it's included in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

But this would have nothing to do with the new foods gatherer not working.

Using 1.06 and <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07...just disabled <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.71 so will try it see what happens . Thanks for the advice

Ok tried about 5 maps different climates different start conditions on debug and no sign of bumble bees flying round tree stumps, no pretty blue flax flowers and no roses for rosehips and definitely no oats