Possible Bugs MM7

Hi I've spent the last 24hrs going through various maps with various climates/landscapes and discovered the following

no wild bees so honey seeker doesn't work

no flax plants so flax gatherer doesn't work

no wild oats

no rose trees for rosehips

there are 2 crop field icons one small one large....no idea why they both seem to do the same thing

can't find vegetable patch

On start condition Stranded and Stranded with seeds, it says the settlers have a cart with food etc but they don't so unless you play with debug option they died within minutes

If I play with JUST Megamod loaded each time I quit game crashes with fatal exception (quit not exit) 

I've rolled back to original Banished and opted out of the beta, rolled back to CCJourney 1.71 instead of 1.72 in case that was the problem but they still persist. I don't want to have to play without megamod really, and have to manually download all the mods but I just can't get it to work even tried the compatibility patch with CCJourney 1.72 but no luck. Tearing my hair out now lol as I'm at a loss as to what to do next and would really like to play!

I noticed the same thing and reported it.  The team is aware of it so I'm sure it will be fixed.  In the meantime, just download the new flora mod and put it above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> to get them back-it works.

edited to add:  I first noticed the problem with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>  1.7.

Quote:
1 hour ago, grammycat said:

I noticed the same thing and reported it.  The team is aware of it so I'm sure it will be fixed.  In the meantime, just download the new flora mod and put it above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> to get them back-it works.

edited to add:  I first noticed the problem with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>  1.7.

Cheers I'll give that a go. Now to solve the crashing on pressing quit problem! Think it may be directx11 so changing to directx9 and fingers and toes crossed