2 different hemp item ids

I originally posted this bug in the wrong place (under the Legalized Marijuana 3 mod) so I'm moving it here for correction.   I'm playing with Banished 1.0.7, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.7.3, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07, and the 1.0.7 megamod patch.  With this setup, I have two different seeds ingame, "hemp" and "hemp plant".  Hemp seeds produce "hemp 1",  Hemp plant seeds produce "hemp 2".  Hemp 1 works with the ropery, hemp 2 does not.  Here is a pic of  the two different hemps in the inventory menu.  Notice, similar icon, but different item id.  If they had the same item id, there would only be a single stack of hemp in my inventory, rather than two.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1512">Screenshot15.bmp</a>

Here is a pic of the two different hemp plants in the trade items menu.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1513">Screenshot13.bmp</a>

Hi <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13698-endmateria/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="13698" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13698-endmateria/">@Endmateria</a> I downloaded the Mega Mod string tables and did a search for 'Hemp' in all files.

Turns out that there are two hemps, one is from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> which will work in your <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> buildings to make rope, sacks, and fire bundles (some good heat there), the other is from DS Small Village and is used to make Canvas. 

I would guess that the hemp seed with the green square around it is <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, the other one is DSSV

Edit - <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6338" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/6338-discrepancy/">@Discrepancy</a> I figure I'd tag you in here so you are aware of the conflict.

Yeah, it's a baby conflict, but I thought it worth mentioning.  Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>

Thanks for the super sleuthing <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="5518" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/5518-necora/">@Necora</a>

I think the real problem lies with the fact that many of the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> filenames don't match with the strings.  So when Discrepancy made his hemp, he gave it the logical name, but it doesn't match the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> unlogical name, so you end up with 2.

I hope to fix all these weird filenames in the next major release of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.  (Not in the 1.7x bug fixes, but the next major increment)

...and it breaks the Curing Barns as well.  I guess they outlawed the good stuff.  Now all my bannies are drunks! LOL!