Unproducable foods

Trade boats often bring foods that I don't see anyway for me to produce myself, like plum cake, baked apple, gingerbread, roasted corn, hare stew to name a few.  I don't see these foods on the Banished items spreadsheet.  Are these Trader items only or am I not seeing the relevant bakery?  I see on the chart that there are items listed as trade only items like banana, grapefruit etc., but I can produce all these items in my greenhouse, so I am not talking about them. Also, does my hunter obtain bears, pheasants, partridge etc?  Haven't seen them, except for the Trade boats.

MegaMod includes over 100 mods and all of the items they can produce.  It's a lot to "discover" [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> The bears, pheasants, partridge, and more, are from the butcher in Red Ketchup's Training Camp Mod.  I believe t he Plum Cake and Gingerbread are from a baker in kid1293's Christmas mod.  You can find out more information about many of the mods included in MegaMod at WorldofBanished.com.

With <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> the only foods that you can't make are the trade-only fruits. But you can make them with Kral's standalone greenhouse mod, which is in <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>. So with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> every food can be made. You just have to find the right building.

Thanks for the replies.