Wiki idea & question

Hi all,

I know the mod team already have a huuuuuge amount of work on their hands and I respect them hugely for what they do, so in saying that, please let me add, if you would like help, I'm happy to.

My thoughts from the last couple of days, especially since the new flags etc have been released and mods are getting updated to reflect the changes, I was wondering about linking items to their respective flag/limit category in the wiki.  Either by the miraculous <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> link (can it be programmed to also direct to a flag / limit page?) or, by manual link to their respective wiki page, and on that particular wiki page would then be listed what else is in that limit.

eg:  Feathers (this is what sparked this thought process):  

<ul style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-align:left;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
Flag/Limit: Miscellaneous  (Prior to <abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72: Material)  {here the 'Miscellaneous' would be linked to the actual Flag/Limit (sub-category) /Miscellaneous

[*]
Storage: Barns / Carts

</ul>
When the user gets to the 'Miscellaneous' page they would also see Reeds etc on it

Also, if there is some ambiguity about storage, then also the storage type, as above.

This is just an idea, and if you like it, but time is an issue, I can volunteer. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> 

The wiki is editable by anyone. You don't need special permission to do it.

It archives after every edit, in case of malicious edits it's easy to roll it back. But if you want to make links between pages, go for it.

Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

My question I then ask:  As a sub-menu would you prefer Flags/Limits or:  Flags & limits/Limits Flags & Limits/Flags  and have them separate from each other, or just as Flags & Limits/item

Wiki/sub-menu/Flags & Limits/items (Misc, Foods etc)

Wiki/sub-menu/Flags & Limits/Limits/items  and  Wiki/sub-menu/Flags & Limits/Flags/items

As I don't know how the coding works (can you have something as Flag A, but items B etc  ... which way should the Wiki be set up?

I don't want to balls it up ... haha ... (oops)

Sounds great!  You aren't going to [whatever] it up [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />  I've been using the term Flags/Limits in the entries, but feel free to use whatever you believe will work best.

Hi!

Not sure if it's helpful, but I often use this website i found that has <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> information as well, and maybe it can be used as inspiration:

http://www.silisoftware.com/tools/banish...l-charter/ It might not be up to date anymore but I just love how you can clicky through all the things

Anyways, as soon as I have some spare time, I'll try to help too. 

Also, thanks for all the work you put in the wiki!