Specialized Stockpiles

Now that there's all the different new custom flags and limits and such, I know there's going to be specialized stockpiles for a lot of them. But would it be possible to include one that only takes wood, stone and iron (ore)? That way when I'm clearing large swathes of land for settlement, my nearby stockpile doesn't pick up random stuff from back in the main town.

(ps, lumber seems to be stored in the minerals stockpile right now? I expected it to go in construction.)

Quote:
6 hours ago, naienko said:

lumber seems to be stored in the minerals stockpile right now? I expected it to go in construction

Which version of the mod are you using?

In the latest 1.73 everything looks right. But if you're using <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 and put it above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.73, then it will be using the wrong stockpile.

I am using 1.73, and also the superbeta <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> compatability, so the mods are in the order you specified in that post. Possibly some other mod is causing it to be weird. I'll poke around later and see if I can figure it out.

Man, everytime I start a new village you guys release an update and I have to start over. ^^

Are you using v2
of the Compatibility Mod?  Under Mods, it should be listed at the top, followed by <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07, with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack last. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
2 hours ago, estherhb said:

Are you using v2
of the Compatibility Mod?  Under Mods, it should be listed at the top, followed by <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.72, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07, with <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack last. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

I am using v2. They are in that order. I suppose the problem could be some of the other mods that are in there.

IronIsIron

Japanese Houses

Japanese Shrine

MartimesCrystalCliffs for 1.0.7

MarketPuzzle for 1.0.7

MiniBuildings

Months

SBVMission for 1.0.7

CoalasMeterial

I think I'm also running VegetableGarden and CombinedMoreResources.

I even moved the stockpiles around, and no matter what, the lumber goes in the Minerals stockpile, and it seems to be counting toward that limit. Which displays in the same space in the village limits list as Materials used to ...

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2882-naienko/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2882" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2882-naienko/">@naienko</a> have you downloaded the most recent Crystal Cliffs file? I can't remember when I released the first one, but it may have been before or around the time that the new limits/flags came out, so it might have the old version of lumber carry over from then. Try either moving <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above Crystal Cliffs for a quick fix or downloading the latest Crystal Cliffs if you don't have it. If you just move <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above Crystal Cliffs, it doesn't matter what flag lumber is for Crystal Cliffs because it is only used as a building requirement.

Quote:
19 hours ago, Necora said:

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2882-naienko/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="2882" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/2882-naienko/">@naienko</a> have you downloaded the most recent Crystal Cliffs file? I can't remember when I released the first one, but it may have been before or around the time that the new limits/flags came out, so it might have the old version of lumber carry over from then. Try either moving <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above Crystal Cliffs for a quick fix or downloading the latest Crystal Cliffs if you don't have it. If you just move <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> above Crystal Cliffs, it doesn't matter what flag lumber is for Crystal Cliffs because it is only used as a building requirement.

I bet that's it. Damn, of course I figure this out right when Bother really starts thriving. Bah. Time to start over again?

(I sort of want an unfix for the Domesticated Animals, I liked using them for traders.)