weird glitch/bug

huh... The Domesticated Animals just vanished..... and the counter keeps glitching between 0 and 6 EDIT: in the town hall inventory that is. 

I wanted to use them to build something, but now I can't.... 

This is weird... [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blink.png[/img]/emoticons/blink@2x.png 2x" title="O.o" width="20" />

EDIT 2: now I see other things glitching as well (bonemeal for example).

is this just a bugged playthrough, or is something else going on here? I don't understand... 

Yeah, that is weird!  What version of Banished, <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> and/or the Compatibility Mod are you using?  In what order?  

from top to bottom:

Ridiculous Storage (latest version)

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> No Smoke

Super Easy Trading (latest version)

1.0.7 Compatibility (<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a>, there's a typo in the mod screen btw for that mod, just for info)

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>: 1.73 Journey

MegaMod 0.07

<abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> DecoPack

Radius Recolour

I also have the Call of Nature Soundtrack Mod, but for now it's not enabled, because at some point today I noticed that the music was not changing, so I thought: hmm, maybe I should disable the mod, so I did. And for some reason the glitching stopped. Not sure if it had to do with this mod, but...

Quote:
15 hours ago, Sabouma said:

The Domesticated Animals just vanished

What exactly does that mean?  You used to have some in your town hall inventory and now they're gone?

Quote:
15 hours ago, Sabouma said:

glitching between 0 and 6

When you sit and watch the inventory, it changes to 6 and then back to 0 and back and forth?

Is this a new game with this set of mods, or did you try and upgrade an existing game?

Quote:
1 minute ago, Kralyerg said:

What exactly does that mean?  You used to have some in your town hall inventory and now they're gone?

When you sit and watch the inventory, it changes to 6 and then back to 0 and back and forth?

Is this a new game with this set of mods, or did you try and upgrade an existing game?

Well, it turned out that they were there, but that the counter was just glitching somehow. And yes, this was a new game with this set of mods. I always start a new game after I install a new mod, just to be on the safe side [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/happy.png[/img]/emoticons/happy@2x.png 2x" title="^_^" width="20" />

new game, and I see the same thing happening again... this time it's with lamp oil.... I'm kinda at a loss right now