Bug report: COlorful houses

When I build the colorful houses, I get the really wierd "blown up" version of the model that is, let's say, 100 times bigger than it should be.  It goes away on it's own, and doesn't happen every time.  It does not appear to affect stability or gameplay in any way.

See screenshot:

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/Banished-ColorfulHouses-BUG.thumb.jpg.b799a83e4db0b4dd67eaeaea08ce5f53.jpg[/img]

By "colorful houses" do you mean the Mexican Fantasy houses?  Is this happening during construction but the final building looks OK?  Is it happening with just one of the colors maybe?

It's the one that says "Build a colorful cozy house".  They do look like a southwestern/mexican style.

Yes, the final looks great.  Everything seems to look and perform just fine, except for the sudden blow-up.  Then it shrinks again and all is well.

All colors and all combinations do this, but not every time.

yeah, I noticed that too, but scrolling out and in seems to fix it

Hi all, have you updated to the latest version?  If so, have you loaded it above your <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> installation?

If yes to both, then I think definitely letting him know on his forum thread here at World of Banished  

If no to the new update, then definitely download the new one, enable it above <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> (remember to EXIT & restart Banished completely), then try a new build again.

Before upgrading to the new version, delete all of the buildings you have completed, and even started, then install. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Cheers

Not happening.  I will gladly wait for <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> to update.

That's just a little on the rude side.

Not a thank you in sight.

I sure didn't mean to sound rude.  Please accept my apologies for this.

I only meant to say that I'm not worried about it and am confident that you guys will get it taken care of in your own good time.  I know you are all very busy and this is all volunteer work.  So I reported a bug and I know it'll get fixed in time.

And thank you, all of you, for your hard work and dedication!  You've all taken this game to a whole new level.

-John

regarding this issue, there was already a post about it and a reply from the Team.

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/1094-megamod-bugs/&do=embed"></iframe>

Just to let you know.