Please Kralyerg, have a look at my save game...

I enclosed my save game, and I have this question for you: how is it possible that I have such a ridiculous amount of food, and that it just keeps climbing? I am starting to think this is a bug somehow.... 

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="//blackliquidsoftware.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1531">Save1.sav</a>

When I loaded the game up, I opened up the Debug menu, and the "Disable effects of hunger" was already checked. Did you do that? If they don't get hungry, then they never eat, so the food never goes down.

oh boy... I don't even remember, I'll load it up right now and check.... if that is the case I feel really stupid >.<

EDIT: yep.... it was checked.... I feel so stupid..... *hangs her head in shame* [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

Quote:
26 minutes ago, Sabouma said:

EDIT: yep.... it was checked.... I feel so stupid..... *hangs her head in shame* [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/blush.png[/img]/emoticons/blush@2x.png 2x" title=":$" width="20" />

Snort ...  funniest post i've seen all day [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

+1 for good sense of humour [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

& don't feel stupid, we've all done things like that. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />