CC 1.74

Keep up the good work.

I can't seem to find the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74 download. I'm probably blind, so could someone please direct me to the right place?

Here it is:

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/158-journey-for-banished-107/&do=embed"></iframe>

Thank you very much! I was looking for the wrong thing, I suppose.

Thank you very much. 

With the Specialized Storage, could you please provide the storage limits on the new facilities, and are any of the other units change limits?

Considering Ridiculous Storage Mods, are the Specialized Storage Units covered under these mods?

Exceptional Work, Greatly Appreciated.

hi I have a problem, I cant load the mod with directx 9c 

<div class="ipsSpoiler_header">
Spoiler

[Image: QYoRO17.png]

</div>

any idea what happen?

Dwro, I have gotten that message a number of times when loading new mods or updating them. One of the things I have learned is to update your Mods, then completely exit the entire game. Then reload. That may take care of the crash. 

Will the Adam and Eve plus Seed mod start work with 1.74? I am guessing not as it comes with a cart that wont have been updated for the new flags?

Quote:
48 minutes ago, Rikki said:

Will the Adam and Eve plus Seed mod start work with 1.74? I am guessing not as it comes with a cart that wont have been updated for the new flags?

Just attempted it on Harsh setting, the storage cart that you get at the beginning only holds food and tools, so there is no initial firewood  on 3 starts every Bannni froze to death   before I could get a tent up and mini woodcutter working.

At the moment the moment the load order is

1.07 compatibililty

Adam and Eve+ seed

Journey 1.74

Mega Mod

Mega Mod décor Pack

No other modes running, going to try moving the Adam and Eve Mod above 1.07 compatability  but unsure if that will affect  anything else

EDIT:  No, no difference cart still only has tools and potatoes- oh well my favourite start just got a lot lot harder [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 17/3/2017 at 7:13 PM, Kristahfer said:

Dwro, I have gotten that message a number of times when loading new mods or updating them. One of the things I have learned is to update your Mods, then completely exit the entire game. Then reload. That may take care of the crash. 

I reinstall the game and try to install this mod (<abbr title="Colonial Charter">cc</abbr> 1.74) using directx 9c and crash. The game without the mod works with directx 9c

@Kralyerg can u help me?