CC 1.74

Are you using Banished version 1.0.7 beta?  The version is at the bottom of the opening screen.

A few days ago I updated to 1.0.7 but with version 1.0.6 also happens the same

<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74 doesn't work with 1.0.6 because of the new flags.  When you switched to 1.0.7, did you start a new game?  Are you using any mods besides <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74?

Can someone help me with the new Resource Limits Dialog. I seem to need another mod for it to work. Is there one that is essential?

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3499-darthc/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3499" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3499-darthc/">@darthC#</a> please read this [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Quote:
On 3/14/2017 at 2:28 PM, QueryEverything said:

Brilliant, thank you so much <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3-kralyerg/">@Kralyerg</a> ! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Will this have the same load order? 

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/files/file/167-107-compatibility-for-megamod-007/&do=embed"></iframe>

Instead it would be:

<ul style="color:rgb(102,102,102);font-family:Tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;letter-spacing:normal;text-indent:0px;text-transform:none;white-space:normal;word-spacing:0px;background-color:rgb(251,251,251);">[*]
1.0.7 Compatibility

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07

[*]
<abbr style="border-bottom:1px dotted;" title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> 0.07 Deco Pack

</ul>
Thank you for your hard work!!!!