Map Size - [CC] Very Large not showing on map info (CC ver 1.74)

Yes, quite a few but not ones that I thought would alter starting conditions and so on. Principally I have Necora's Maritimes mods above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and a number that add more housing and production, the only one that I know for certain changes starting conditions, is Discrepancy's Small Village mod but I have that below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

As mentioned, I've only seen this since updating to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74, there was no info missing when I was using 1.73. It's not game breaking, it certainly hasn't prevented Banished from working and it doesn't cause any crashes and it does not prevent me from using the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Very Large map size. Because of that I thought it's a very minor conflict in some mods that I am using that causes something to interfere with the text displaying (that is to say, I believe it's local to my mod collection rather than something within <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, which is why I didn't post this in the help section) but I can't figure which one it could be [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/dry@2x.png 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />

So yeah, I was curious to see if anyone else had similar situation. Hmmm... <thinking, thinking> I did add two more of Discrepancy's mods recently, (the new tunnel types and the Celtic house), both of those are likely to be above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. It's a long shot but maybe one or both of them share files with his Small Village mods? I'll have to change them in the load order and see if they make any change.

Messages In This Thread
Map Size - [CC] Very Large not showing on map info (CC ver 1.74) - by KevinTheCynic - 03-20-2017, 06:30 PM