Map Size - [CC] Very Large not showing on map info (CC ver 1.74)

So has anyone else noticed this? It's not any sort of gamebreaking bug, more a minor glitch.

I updated to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74 yesterday and while making a screenshot today for the map seed <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9056-tuffdwarf/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="9056" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/9056-tuffdwarf/">@TuffDwarf</a> was discussing in the Map Seeds & Interesting Maps section, I noticed that the [<abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>] Very Large map size does not show on the map information display. However it shows up when using the other sizes, see screenshots below (first is the Very Large size from <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, the second is the Large size supplied with the game).

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58cf29a8904a3_NoMapSizeDisplaying01(VeryLargeMap).jpg.d3110d2e63b137084754617e80efb4cc.jpg[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2017_03/58cf2a06a19f2_NoMapSizeDisplaying02(LargeMap).jpg.b5a6761e870a55ccb0c3d724dac463df.jpg[/img]

Do you have any other mods above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>? Adding additional terrain sizes is a little bit trickier than normal things.

Yes, quite a few but not ones that I thought would alter starting conditions and so on. Principally I have Necora's Maritimes mods above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and a number that add more housing and production, the only one that I know for certain changes starting conditions, is Discrepancy's Small Village mod but I have that below <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

As mentioned, I've only seen this since updating to <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> 1.74, there was no info missing when I was using 1.73. It's not game breaking, it certainly hasn't prevented Banished from working and it doesn't cause any crashes and it does not prevent me from using the <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Very Large map size. Because of that I thought it's a very minor conflict in some mods that I am using that causes something to interfere with the text displaying (that is to say, I believe it's local to my mod collection rather than something within <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>, which is why I didn't post this in the help section) but I can't figure which one it could be [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dry.png[/img]/emoticons/dry@2x.png 2x" title="¬¬" width="20" />

So yeah, I was curious to see if anyone else had similar situation. Hmmm... <thinking, thinking> I did add two more of Discrepancy's mods recently, (the new tunnel types and the Celtic house), both of those are likely to be above <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>. It's a long shot but maybe one or both of them share files with his Small Village mods? I'll have to change them in the load order and see if they make any change.

I'm not actually sure that it matter, really.  I changed the way the terrain sizes are displayed, to make it easier for the translators. So in the next update, it should be fixed, and I did it in a way that other mods shouldn't conflict with it in the future.

Well as far as things that need to be fixed, I reckon this one can be put at the end of the list! I found it curious more than any sort of worry. I figure the Black Liquid team have plenty more to work on than this (which really is quite a small matter, it's information that's not strictly needed to play the game - if you make a "very large" map, you know already that you're using a "very large" map without needing the game to tell you!) [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/biggrin.png[/img]/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />