Can you reply with the most up to date CC Mega Mod?

Hey I am sure it's posted somewhere but a million topics. Can someone please direct me to the most up to date version of Mega Mod with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr>.

And around when is the next update going to be?

Also are there any slimmed down mod versions that have all the extra buildings and decorations but less professions/resources to manage?

Thank you [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

HI! All the latests versions regarding <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> are available via the menu :  Home -> Annoucements.

You can find the latest version of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> in this post:

<iframe data-embedcontent="" frameborder="0" src="<___base_url___>/index.php?/topic/89-megamod/&do=embed"></iframe>

Alternatively, there should be a link at the top of the page that says "Downloads".

This page has the latest updates, with <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> and <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> at the top.

I'm not sure when the next update of <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr> will be. With everyone updating the individual mods for 1.0.7 and the new community toolbar, it's going to take a bit of work to update <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>.

There has always been a desire amongst players for a <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Lite version.  A version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> without the crazy production chains. I've been thinking about it.

In the next version of <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> I'm going to attempt to rebuild things in a more orderly fashion behind the scenes. It won't affect game play much, but it will make things easier to work with under the hood. At the same time I'm doing that, it might just be possible to concurrently make a <abbr title="Colonial Charter">CC</abbr> Lite without too much trouble. Maybe.