Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod!

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> I really liked your buildings too. Partly, my concept of a "Japanese" building is really way off.  (Thanks <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13639-richuringo/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="13639" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/13639-richuringo/">@richuringo</a>  for educating me - great pictures!)

Your buildings would work work well for me when creating an immigrant town, especially near my Silk production. I would probably add Brondo's mods (anyone know where he is these days so they can be added to <abbr title="MegaMod">MM</abbr>?)  It's similar to using kid1293's Mexican Fantasy mod - I'm not sure I've ever seen Mexican housing quite like that, but it works just fine. (Reminds me of a colorful version of the Taos Pueblo in New Mexico, which is actually Native American.)  It might be unrealistic to create a complete Banished to the Far East mod - just the most basic pieces would be great for now.  The mod can always be expanded as time goes on.  

Messages In This Thread
Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod! - by estherhb - 03-24-2017, 11:40 AM