Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod!

lol I'm easy to please, not everyone will enjoy the same content, doesn't really matter as long as some people enjoy it then mission accomplished.

My advice would be not to claim any of it as Japanese or Chinese so no one can take offense. Just simply say Asian theme'd and no one should take any of it out of context...just simply enjoy it for what it is, another style to immerse in. Doesn't have to be perfect.

You could call it the "Far East" something expansion/mod. I think that would fit and everyone would understand it's just an in general theme [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

I think I tried to add you on steam "jjones_50" if you just want to show me in private doesn't matter or send me a message here on the forums.

**Total War:Shogun 2 is still one of my favorite games, that game has great models to look at for ideas. I would love to see armorsmith and weaponsmith, archery buildings with samurai standing in them like you did scarecrows I think at a tailor in your medieval mod. Would just be awesome in immersion. Even if we cant change the people to look like samurai, you can add them in game in the buildings themselves [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> Now that would be really freaking cool.

oooo and you could create a horse trainer or rider profession or something and add like a horse pen to the game like cows and sheep except the horses would just produce I have no idea what but I'm sure something could be thought of. If you decide to do this ill come up with a lot of ideas [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/wink@2x.png 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod! - by jjones_50 - 03-24-2017, 07:28 AM