Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod!

Quote:
1 hour ago, richuringo said:

Well I am well versed in Japanese Architecture and sorry to hear about what you experienced <a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3183" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/3183-ketchup/">@Ketchup</a> but yeah, that might be Eastern Styled but in no way is it Japanese.

see ? thats what i said [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wacko.png[/img]/emoticons/wacko@2x.png 2x" title=":S" width="20" /> but i check that and what you linked....

ok maybe the roof with an "hat form" is bad [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/sad@2x.png 2x" title=":(" width="20" /> but if you check the window texture... thats the exact same texture they used in the other 3D you linked. go back and try to find my windows.

you'll see it.

the walls ? i dont see alot of difference...

the thing i find with the sims mod you posted.... it is far from being ... banished or medieval. in fact, more i check them and more i would think they are houses built for real couple years ago or will be built in the next decade in 2020....

no way it looks like it was made in 1600-1800s

thats a bit the problem. in euro /americ we have alot of pictures to give us a good idea of what it was looking.... but old japan in medieval ? there is no picture

it is like they never learned to paint till 50 years ago ^^ i know i push alot but thats the idea.

Messages In This Thread
Would pay one of you modders for a custom mod! - by Ketchup - 03-24-2017, 06:04 AM